“We have been using ‘softclinic’ from one year. Yes, this is the “one of the best software” I found. Pros-It is very economical.It has got so many modules which benefit our requirements.”
- Our routine schedules have become easier.
- We could follow the lab.
- Marketing technique is excellent.
Making available for small scale nursing homes. I think we took the ‘right decision’ in opting softclinic because, we approached a local software personnel for hospital software[we might have faced so many problems if we continue using that-because I have to train him, what a hospital is… etc.] Cons-Some of the modules were so deep that, its takes lot of time to assimilate.
- Right now we are not using pharmacy/inventory,so no idea about it.
- I think a busy practitioner needs a separate software personnel to manage this.
- I think support team should run round the clock because if any issue is coming means we have to wait until they connect, but patients will not wait.During this period we are missing the patient portal.
I recommend this software for the new comers who have just entered into private practice and searching for a hospital software, because they can spend some time in learning the software.
Dr. Tulasi ML, India
“As a manger of a multispecialty hospital in a city in Nigeria, at start off, I was faced with problems of space, fund and efficient management of both our clinical and non-clinical personnel. With SoftClinic in my hospital these problems were solved and we have been getting highest ratings in terms of timely general and specialized healthcare delivery in my city.
We have employed, SoftClinic for our patient’s registration, appointment scheduling, inpatient management, pharmacy, laboratory, accounting, admin and other management. All these are have been fully integrated seamlessly by this unparalleled excellent hospital management software services-SoftClinic.
To us, SoftClinic is the solution that moves the healthcare business!”
Dr. Hassan Adelakun, Nigeria